It’s Pancake Tuesday and one of our chefs has shared their favourite pancake recipe. Served with our Simply Prepared Ready-to-Eat Butters!
25g Plain Flour
Pinch of Salt
- Sieve flour and salt into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the milk and egg together.
- Make a well in the centre of the flour and pour in the egg and milk mixture, whisk until completely smooth.
- Pour batter into a jug and leave in the fridge overnight if possible, if not leave to stand for 30 minutes.
- Put pancake pan on the heat and add a little oil to the pan, once oil is hot pour any excess oil into a ceramic container. Place the pan back on the heat, stir the batter and take a ladle of mixture, pouring it into the centre of the pan.
- Allow the batter to come to the edge of the pan by swirling the pan in a circular motion. Fry until golden brown on the bottom.
- Flip the pancake with a spatula or fish slice and fry on the other side until brown.
Serve with our Simply Prepared Lemon or Maple Butter Pellet.
Culinary Food Group Butter Pellets are ready to eat and perfect for use in sweet applications such as pancakes!
If you would like any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.