One of our favourite days of the year – World Pasta Day! A day to celebrate Simply Pasta and everyone here at the Culinary Food Group who work so hard creating the best filled and unfilled pasta for our customers.
The world loves pasta and there are so many different shapes, types and flavours. There are also so many opportunities to innovate with pasta, as well as hold onto the traditional Italian variations. Here at the Culinary Food Group we have some fantastic pasta options including vegan, gluten free and free from options, with amazing flavour, texture and consistency.
In times of uncertainty consumers look for comfort foods, and what better way to seek comfort than through a delicious bowl of pasta. Regional and local flavours can be incorporated, as well as lots of vegetables. We can see subtle twists in traditional favourites, where chefs incorporate global cuisines and flavours across pasta recipes and dishes, bring great excitement into the category. Flavoured butter is also becoming an extremely popular way of bringing further flavour to pasta.
Here are some Simply Pasta products paired with various other Culinary Food Group creations that may spark some inspiration and ideas for your next pasta development!
- Mushroom Mezzaluna – Tarragon Butter & Chicken Velouté
- Salmon & Crayfish Fiorelli – Dill & Langoustine Stock Butter
- Parmesan Cappelletti – Burnt Onion Broth
- Vegan Grilled Butternut Squash & Smoked Tomato Cannelloni – Spicy Tomato & Chickpea Sauce with a Roasted Garlic Crumble
- Gluten Free Fusilli – Slow Cooked Tomato, Pancetta, Red Wine & Lentil Sauce
If you would like to find out more about our Simply Pasta offerings, please do not hesitate to contact us!