- Serves: 2
This crayfish & asparagus pasta is the perfect spring-time dinner! It is quick to make and can be enjoyed as is or with some garlic bread or side salad!
400g Simply Crayfish & Asparagus Ravioli
80g Parmesan Shavings, plus extra for topping
Cracked Black Pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta to your liking.
- In a small saucepan, heat half the butter until melted, add the spinach, pinch of salt and cook until wilted.
- Drain the pasta, retaining 2 spoons of the pasta water.
- Add the pasta back into the pot with the retained pasta water, remaining butter, wilted spinach, parmesan, pepper and pinch of salt and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve pasta with some extra parmesan and pepper ….and enjoy!